[lro] Torches ? (was Repairing holes in roof top)

From: Tom Proctor (t_proctor@advantechinternational.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:20:32 EDT

    Thanks for all the replies!

    I like the adhesive idea, and I've used many Siko products in a past life, so
    I know that they'll work effectively. But I have to say that the Lumiweld has
    caught my interest. I particularly like the practicing on soda cans, Sandy!

    Since my propane torch head has apparently gone MIA, what type should I
    replace it with? I recall several choices at the local home center that were
    much more involved than my old plumbers torch, including some that burn MAPP
    gas (?). Any suggestions for this project, plus general utility around the
    garage?

    Oh, and Al, there is no headliner and it should be well stripped of the glue
    residue before I start to play with it ;-)

    Tom Proctor