RE: [lro] Torches ? (was Repairing holes in roof top)

From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 20:13:08 EDT

They use these medieval weapons in our plant to cut transfer bars on the
steel mill that are pulled off the tables between the roughing and finishing
mills. Truly sight to behold when burning through a 1" steel plate that is
already red hot.

Peter, when are you going to build the propane powered turbo jet assembly
for mounting in the back of the LR as a deterant for hot hatches that follow
too close?