RE: [lro] Torches ? (was Repairing holes in roof top)

From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 12:16:35 EDT

    Mapp tends to burn hotter, useful for loosening bolts. I personally use
    propane, and not the nice long slender bottles, the camp stove fattie
    ones.
    They're cheaper :-)

    I've found the camp stove bottles don't light as well as the slim bottles in
    the trigger torch. Is there some doifference in the brew they contain?
    Isn't propane just propane?