Re: [lro] See, it all figures...

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 20:40:11 EST

    I have welded gas tanks a few times. What I have done is to hook a
    canister vacuum cleaner in the blow configuration, and let it blow for
    quite a while. After that, it is hard to smell any fumes. You can also
    fill it with an inert gas such as argon, co2, nitrogen...

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser