Re: [lro] SIII Steering Wheel Replacement

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 07:40:38 EST

    On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 11:44, Ron Ward wrote:

    > Anyone replaced their stock wheel with something a bit smaller? I have D90
    > seats in my 109 and I can just barely fit behind the wheel. Suggestions?
    > Also, I need a good, but cheap cubby box. Tuffy are nice, but high dollar.
    Series III?

    Loads of the British Layland vehicles.

    I've got an MG wheel on my motor: nice thick rim, leather covered, and
    smaller than the stock rim by a fair margin...

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart, PerlLaghu: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.