Re: [lro] SIII Steering Wheel Replacement

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 07:48:30 EST

    On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 06:44:58 -0500 "Ron Ward" <redsrover@knology.net>
    writes:

    > Anyone replaced their stock wheel with something a bit smaller? I
    have >D90 seats in my 109 and I can just barely fit behind the wheel.
    Suggestions?

    A diet.
    Couldn't resist . . .

    > Also, I need a good, but cheap cubby box. Tuffy are nice, but high
    > dollar.

    You could always go the Action Packer route like I did. 5 or 6 years
    later and I'm quite pleased w/ the results. Those Action Packers are
    kind of hard to find nowadays. I buy a couple every time I see 'em,
    which isn't often.

    bill