Re: [lro] genuine Land Rover parts

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:34:34 EST

    I seriously believe that we are not going to be short of any Land Rover parts
    for years and years to come. Just think of all the old and obscure vehicles
    that you see on the roads and at shows that are able to be owned and
    maintained. I know a lot of you have been to the UK, but if you haven't, you
    would be stunned to see how many Land Rovers there are there. Go to the town
    square in any country town on market day and stand in one spot and you will be
    able to turn through 360 degrees and see at least 10 oldies, 90's and various
    others. They are like Toyota's in Japan. There will always be parts. I
    recently bought a water pump for a Series One. It as not easy, but I got it.
    It was new and cheap and works perfectly.
    Just a thought. No need to panic.
    Kind regards,
    Mark