Re: [lro] rebuild

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:07:16 EST

    > I lost my air filter somewhere on Kane Creek

    Whenever I'm in Moab, I tend to base myself in Kane Creek. I'll just
    keep a lookout for series bits. Most likely along the washboard
    sections. I tend to air down just the second the tarmac ends to help
    keep the fittings from being shaken off.

    > Genuine and non genuine parts are still readily available here and
    > probably
    > more so in the UK.

    Same here. But this is an announced Ford parts policy. On the other
    hand parts orders are increasingly coming back NLA as the transition
    continues. The good news is that Ford is very good at licensing other
    companies to make NLA parts.

    TeriAnn

    1960 Land Rover 109 Dormobile conversion "The Green Rover" owned for 25
    years

    The new car:
    1961 Triumph TR3A only owned for only 17 years