Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: Peter Hope (peterhope@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 12:02:07 EST

    > > Don't sweat what isn't broken, redesign from failure.
    > Words I live by.
    > Every drive train and suspension modification The Green Rover has ever
    > has is in direct response to breaking something

    I understand this. But dont follow it.
    It's like you are saying that there is something wrong with trying to design
    to prevent failure.

    I have never had even 2 feet of snow up on the roof but its designed to hold
    a 4 foot load. 1/2 sheet rock is all thats required, but I used 5/8ths to
    help reduce noise and help prevent firespread.

    And all 4 of us have non-Rover engines. Why..the rover one didnt throw a
    rod did it?
    My engine worked. It got me everywhere I wanted to go. Maybe a little
    slower and for a bit more fuel, but I got there safely.
    Pete