Re: [lro] Forward control question

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 11:40:52 EST

    > Don't sweat what isn't broken, redesign from failure.

    Words I live by.

    Every drive train and suspension modification The Green Rover has ever
    has is in direct response to breaking something or having something not
    work well enough for the driving I do.

    Preemptive modifications can often just be a waste of money (Unless the
    goal is "the look").

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937