Re: [lro] Still allowed on the list?

From: Michael (mmglass@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 09:12:32 EST

    Alan wrote:
    >Seriously, with me it's horses for courses.
    >My lower back isn't up to driving the LR daily
    >(though I tend to do so at least twice a week).
    >That, and SWMBO will drive and ride in the
    >Rangie where the LR is RIGHT out of bounds...
    >ajr

    My 109 SW was my daily driver up until this past year. Last May, I found a 95 RRC LWB that I just couldn't live without around the same time SWMBO decided she couldn't live without having a new Mini Cooper. Some weeks I spend most days driving the 109, and a couple of days in the RRC. I'll drive the Mini now and then; SWMBO will then drive the RRC, never the 109.
    My 109 is basically on a D110 rolling chassis so it's nice ride-wise. However it's still a Series 2 inside, so it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer, although the Safari roof is a big help. I love driving them both, but I definitely smile more driving the 109.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    66 109" Hybrid Coiler SW
    95 RRC LWB