[lro] Need some help!

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:32:43 EST

    I got a call from the driver of the shipper who is
    shipping The African, and I need some help with some
    advice. He told me that he can't get The African to
    start, the starter is just bumping once or twice, I
    asked him if he was holding down the starter button,
    and he said he was. AND if that's not enough, it will
    not roll backwards when he releases the emergency
    brake and puts it in neutral. So, he can't get it off
    the truck. Anyone with ideas?? Thanks alot, Stirling
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com