Re: [lro] Still allowed on the list?

From: Isaac Fain (isaacfain@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 11:01:13 EST

    nice signature Ian, but I will point out that "music" _is_ information . . .

    :)

    i have only a '91 rrc, despite my wishes :( i keep seeing "project" trucks
    show up on lrx and different places. I sure do wish i had a few bennies to
    pick up a series rig for a "resto-mod" off-road vehicle. the stock rrc goes
    pretty well off-road, can't imagine the fun i'd have with a semi-stock series.
    congrats to you for picking up both!

    cheers,

    isaac / gatsby / seattle