[lro] Still allowed on the list?

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 03:38:17 EST

    I've just bought an '89 Range Rover - my newest ever vehicle, by a whole
    9 years!

    As I'm keeping the 80" (much more fun to drive but, by god, much colder
    in the winter :) am I allowed to stay on the list?

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.