Re: [lro] Still allowed on the list?

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:26:22 EST

    Isaac Fain wrote:

    > LOL Bryan - that's excellent - maybe I'm not really so
    > different.

    It was an ill fated attempt at humor but thanks for being
    nice. I've always had trouble not abusing my trucks,
    regardless of make, off-road. The trails are so darned
    tight around here. I came into a side hill on too high a
    line last fall, and used both sides of my roll cage at once
    without rolling. Lonn and company had hold on the uphill
    side and after a few feet there was an alder on the downhill
    side. Not so much with the land rover, but with other
    trucks I've had "throttle issues", as in too much.

    Bryan