Re: [lro] preparation for a trip

From: Richard Joltes (djoltes@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:57:32 EST

    Stirling wrote:

    >--- Richard Joltes wrote:
    >> unless someone comes up with powdered antifreeze (!)
    >
    >That's genius. If you could sell that, you'd be able
    >to get one of those Rovers in the NYTimes article.

    A lot depends on the compound--not sure if you could do a normal
    glycol-based mix in powder form (I expect not) but there must be
    other agents that would work, even if only for temporary use.
    Something to mull over and maybe retire on if I could get it right...

    Of course, you'd still need a supply of water to use the stuff!

    d "magic powdered water...just add water!" j
    1974 SIII Airportable, 'Smudger'