Re: [lro] preparation for a trip

From: Mike Rogers (MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:13:30 EST

    > > I'm in the process of putting a new kit together for general
    > > use. This one will live in Smudger's bed (probably in a nice
    > > NATO ammo box with rubber feet to keep it from sliding) and
    > > I expect it'll contain:

    My on board tool box now contains an old re-chargeable electric drill from
    which the battery has died. I have replaced the battery with some flex and
    battery clips. It works superbly on 12 volts from the Land Rover battery.

    Mike Rogers <MikeRogers@Mattishall.org.uk>
    WWW.Mattishall.org.uk
    Lightweight/Range Rover hybrid
    Keeper of the "Who's Where" list
    (if you can't get there in a Land Rover you can't get there)