RE: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Carl Kinkade (kinkadegis@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 12:59:50 EDT

    And just to add a quick note, the BMW pads were $20 for front and $20 for
    rear, so $40 total, I even replaced the rotors and they were $30 per set
    (that is $60 total), so the whole brake job costs me $100. And would have
    taken me about 30 minutes to do the whole job, if I could have gotten the
    hex-head bolt out of the rotor on the front. That thing was a bitch, I
    soaked, heated, beat, cussed, kicked, and screamed and finally I think it
    just gave up from exhaustion from laughing at me. :)

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP
    ESRI Authorized Instructor
    Kinkade GIS
    Using GIS for Public Health and Community Analysis
    Lincoln, NE 68502
    work (402) 420-6882
    fax (402) 420-6882
    kinkadegis@alltel.net