Re: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 12:23:50 EDT

    I just ordered a set from NAPA.  They had the rears in stock.  Autozone don't carry anything and neither did Pep Boys.  I don't know what kind of BMW YOU have but my Pagids are a HELL of a lot more than $20!!

    On that RR, when is the last time you replaced the Oxygen sensors?

    -Perrone

    Carl Kinkade wrote:

    I have had no time to look at it, work has been killing me.  As a matter of
    fact, the pads have been squealing and I haven't had time to pull the wheels
    off and look at them, even though I keep telling myself I need to do it.

    Speaking of which, do ya'll have any suggestions for pads ('95 RR), I looked
    in my Atlantic British catalog and noticed the prices are outrageous. I
    replaced the ones on our BMW and it costs me about $20 per set and they had
    a lifetime warranty.

    Carl Kinkade, MCRP