LRO: Re: Engine/Trans Swap

From: Tim Czajka (timczajka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 16:51:29 EDT

    TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
    >Tim, what a great tool you have built!

    Thanks. I wrote part of it a while back and
    never got around to killing the bugs. So I
    finally completed it last month - great thing
    about being on "the bench" is I get to do
    some fun stuff - unlike the COBOL I have
    been writing for the past six months.

    I did add the Series tcase ratios so you
    might be pulling in a cached version. I
    plan to follow your suggestion of adding
    the Ashcroft and other LR tcases. But it
    seems the LR tcases came with several
    different gear sets - looks like I will
    have to expand the form. Let me know
    if you find any bugs or ease of use