Re: LRO: Re: Engine/Trans Swap

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 10:51:13 EDT

    >I have not been following this thread from the beginning so this may
    >be a little off topic, but regarding forced air induction for the
    >Rover 2.25. Jeff Ham from Virginia was working on just such a system
    >and had a prototype running on his Series beast at the 1998
    >Mid-Atlantic Rally. It used a small Mistubishi Supercharger. I
    >believe development of the system continues...

    Me hopes he is using a five main bearing engine and not a 3 main engine.
    Rover spent the money to redesign the bottom end for more strength when
    they put a turbo on the diesel version for a reason.

    TeriAnn
                          http://www.overlander.net

      The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
      with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.