Re: LRO: Clutch

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 10:30:02 EDT

    Good call Alan--I too was wondering if he replaced the pressure plate. I
    ended up getting a "sans diaphragm" pressure plate to replace my "avec
    diaphragm" plate so I just put the old one back in. They are DEFINITELY
    different dimensions and the "sans" model would certainly cause some
    throwout issues which would give symptoms like he's describing.

    And he might have play in his pins--I don't think he's who Jim was
    referring to.

    bill