LRO: RE: grim news...

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 11:30:00 EDT

    George is in my opinion, a top shelf guy. I ordered OD parts from him a
    year or so ago and his prices were half or less than half than anyone
    else's. They have gone up though (that's capitalism for ya). He is the
    OD guy now given he has basically bought fairey (Superwinch) 's OD
    department. Understand he is making Fairey OD gears over here now.....
     He has good prices on a variety of mostly SIII stuff. Gave me free
    advice, and once, even sent me some free (minor) parts. Prompt service
    too. I have to say I disagree, but then, no one is perfect, and maybe
    you got him on a bad day. I plan to order from him when I have the $$

    Simon (saving for a diff rebuild, otherwise I'd be ordering doors and OD
    spares from George)

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
    not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any
    attachments to it, or to take any action based on them. If you have
    received this message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
    at (503) 223-4131, and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    sharding@schulte-law.com