Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: Zaxcoinc@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 21:03:28 EDT

    In a message dated 4/13/01 10:33:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    konacoffee2@hotmail.com writes:

    > Anybody out there want to investigate making an O/D that they could retail
    > in the neighborhood of a $1,000. Bill at Great Basin, where are you in our
    > hour of need??? I'll take two if you can do it!!

    I'm speaking to Mitchell Gear Splitters, will that do? They had several in
    the History Channel "Great Race" (visit BP's site,for info on the race) and
    they are used on Rolls Royces in this country at least. I know the owners
    daughter. No, they are not internet present.
    They use them quite a bit in RVs, and large pickups.

    Zack