LRO: TO: Frank E./other UK listers...Ballykissangel

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:20:21 EDT

    Frank,

    In weeks past there was some discussion of the future of this very popular
    UK BBC production. I thought it had died, like some of the cast
    members...but...I saw last night that Ballykissangel is returning to BBC
    America next week, with some new cast members to replace those who sadly
    passed on...have you been viewing it over there?