RE: LRO: TO: Frank E./other UK listers...Ballykissangel

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 11:51:17 EDT

    Damn - bummer on Tony Boyle. he was one of the more pivotal players -
    definitely troublesome.

    This is going to be interesting. I like that show and Brit TV in general.
    With some very notable exceptions (Coronation Street), I find Britccoms and
    serials much more watchable than US TV.

    Anyone else here like "As Time Goes By"?

                        ajr