RE: LRO: TO: Frank E./other UK listers...Ballykissangel

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 11:30:35 EDT

    ajr asked:

    "OK, who died in the cast? Oh, dear....there goes my Monday evenings...."

    Names, you want names I bet...sheesh, I'm an old fart...I remember faces but
    not the names that go with 'em...
    OK let's see now...Tony Boyle(hey! I remembered one!), the rich RR driving
    golf course owner & Neih's father(pronounced 'Neve', but I haven't a clue
    why...); and the old short pig farmer, Danny's uncle (and also of 'Waking
    Ned Divine' fame). In the pre-quels, the young priest/assisstant pastor is
    gone (sure hope Orla, his looker sister stays on...), replaced by an Aussie
    priest from down under(now that's a long range transfer). Also shown are
    some new and old faces (the vet is one I remember).
    There's a preview on BBC America Easter Sunday night, the 15th, and the
    regular episodes begin Monday the 16th.