Re: [lro] viscous fan

From: Craig Freeman (craigsfreeman@mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 15:59:07 EST

    Frank

    So, given the history that comes with the injury, I would probably have
    stopped at the "Oooh, that's gotta hurt" stage. Nope, wasn't working
    there then - I was still in Australia, but I've met many others like
    you. Unfortunately, the majority of these seem to be of the "I thought
    it wasn't going that fast" school of amputation, not the "Silly old bat
    hit the ignition" school.

    As my wife always tells me:

            By definition, 50% of the population are below average

    As I often respond:

            But they're the ones who hurt themselves more often in the stupid ways
    - therefore they're the ones I get to meet at work

    Glad to hear it's (mostly) functional now.

    Craig:-)