RE: [lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Vel Natarajan (vel.natarajan@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 12:22:43 EST

    Are the Midget's RWD? Must have had good weight distribution and a good set
    of tires...

    We just got a good snowfall in Chicago last night...I still am amused
    watching the folks in their SUVs and Audis with their wide,
    dry-performance-oriented tires thinking 4wd will give them any more grip in
    turning or stopping than a 2wd car w/ all-seasons or snows.

    One time, an Explorer was riding my butt while I was in the Saab (shod w/
    Blizzaks). As soon as we got to the S-curves, he started to understeer
    towards the curb while (trying to) continue to ride my tail...he drove a lot
    slower after that and gave up the chase.