Re: [lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Scott C Wickham Jr (urbncby@nauticom.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 19:22:58 EST

    Believe it or not one of the best cars I ever owned for going in the snow
    was a 75 MG Midget.

        My best snow 'car' and my 1st trail vehicle was my '80 Chevette. Coil
    springs all around just like a RR, I was set! Not enough power to really
    spin the tires just enough to chug through the snow. And the green racing
    stripes on the shit-brown paint wasn't hurting things either ;) Ohhh,
    youth.

    Scooter
    www.fplrg.org