Re: [lro] OT: Landy owners between Houston and Denver

From: Mark Love (bmwmark@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:48:26 EST

    Believe it or not one of the best cars I ever owned for going in the snow
    was a 75 MG Midget. The car just went everywhere in the snow. Even deep snow
    didn't slow it down like you would think.The best drive ever was the morning
    that I passed a 4wd Chevy truck and a Scout II stuck on a really nasty hill
    with an off camber right in the middle. The snow was deep and I knew that if
    I stopped I was done. I'm sure that I was driving way faster than I would
    now but the look on the Scout drivers face was worth a million. He might
    have been out of gas for all I know but it makes for a great story. On the
    same note 12 hours of rain followed by freezing temps and snow should make
    the roads Rover ready by lunch. Cheers, Mark Love