Re: [lro] Speedometer Drive Housing Shims

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 20:41:00 EDT

    --- John Karlsson <karlsson@oco.net> wrote:

    > Bill,
    >
    > I posted this question on LRO a while back, but I got no
    > response.

    Indian Head Gasket Shellac, from the sound of it. Liquid
    Form-A-Gasket (the aviation stuff) would likely work as
    well.

    Personally, i don't remember using anything on Mr. C's, and
    it didn't leak.

                ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://search.yahoo.com