Re: [lro] Which transmission?

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 00:18:37 EDT

    Paul,
        Talk to Timm and Matt at BCB. My last conversation with Timm made me
    give up on the GM NP-435 which was to go behind the 350 V8. Now Timm has
    devised a way to make the NV4500 fit, even in the 88"! Anyway, they will
    have an adaptor kit available soon (could be in production) for the
    NV4500/Series t-case. The New Venture is the only gearbox available with a
    decent gear ratio spread that would also be a significant increase in
    robustness. In a 109 with GM engine, there really isn't any other way to
    go... ;-) $900USD gets you the adaptor kit which I believe includes a new
    tail housing and modified output shaft.

    Kirk