Re: [lro] Re: Series wheel spacers?

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 00:38:49 EDT

    Wouldn't have to break an axle at both ends to have
    the Rover Emergency brake not work. That's as long as
    the transfer box was in 4wd.

    I've had my emergency brake hold my truck on really
    steep grades with over a 1,000 pounds in it. Did have
    to adjust the brake to make it stick really well,
    though.

    Aloha
    Peter O.
    A;l