Re: [lro] Double Cab

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:42:03 EDT

    It all works and is about the same I think. My wife when she was in England
    worked at a jet center and had a Diesel ford escort estate (Wagon) and the
    Fuellers would give her 10 gallons of jet fuel for it now and then. It ran
    fine and had 145000 miles on it. The jet fuel was way cheaper than diesel.
    Anybody know the distillation differences in detail?
    Mark