Re: [lro] Chassis repairs...

From: cgj94@sympatico.ca
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 12:01:34 EDT

    > I need to weld a few patches on the chassis of our older Rovers (a 109 and
    > an 88) - Anyone know what thickness I should get for the flat stock I'll be
    > patching with? Thanks!

    I have since found replacing the whole chassis was easier than chasing the rust however, if you must repair a small section use the dimensions below;
    3mm or .125" or 1/16" or 16 gauge should work.
    cheers,

    Chris Johnston
    Slll NADA SWB
    Discovery SD 4.0
    Landrover Adventure Association Ontario.
    www.landroveradventure.com