Re: [lro] Parts purchase strategy

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 11:24:32 EST

    I went through a very expensive learning process with Paddocks. Basically,
    they assumed (after not being able to contact me for a couple of days) that
    I wanted my exhaust system and rear crossmember shipped next-day UPS. Then
    UPS lost the package for a while, making it late to deliver and thus
    entitling me to a refund. Paddocks was terribly uninterested in helping me
    reclaim my money from UPS. I learned that customer service is very
    different in the UK than in the US.

    Would I deal with them again? Yes, and I have. But I'm very careful about
    all the details and I talk to them regularly.

    Keith