Re: [lro] waaaaa hooo!

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:46:27 EST

    Y'don't have to take every thing off. You've probably got a bad manifold
    gasket so undo the manfold to head bolts and pull it side ways. There
    will be enough room to remove the old and get a new gasket in place.
    Won't be easy though, getting the two saddle clips back on will drive
    you bananas.
    John and Muddy