[lro] waaaaa hooo!

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:05:52 EST

    now that it is above 50 degrees here in connecticut
    for the first time since what feels like october, i've
    been able to complete the work on my '67 88. And for
    the first time since last june, it drove under its own
    power yesterday! granted, it was around my parking
    lot, and it did stall out after about five minutes,
    but nevertheless...progress is progress.

    now while the engine sounds great, i have a small
    exhaust leak at the back of the engine (closest to the
    firewall) where the manifold meets the block. without
    taking everything apart, is there anything i can do to
    plug that up without having to take everything off?
    that was a beee-yotch to get on the first time and i'd
    rather not do it again unless absolutely necessary.
    kind of surprised, actually, because there's all new
    gaskets there too.

    here's hoping this gets back on the road in a week or
    two!

    -brian
    http://platinum.yahoo.com