[lro] parabolic suspension deals?

From: Rick Behning (behningr@ci.greeley.co.us)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 15:18:43 EST

    It is an 88", limestone with regular top. I went ahead and bought a complete set from wise owl, leafs, shocks, straps, shackle kits, pretty mutch everything, 2day shipping, i.e. probably Tuesday for about $900. Seems like a lot but I need to get the truck back on the road. I am hopefully going to install it all myself, so maybe it will be a wash, as apposed to driving it to Westminster and paying Safari to help. I have been having some power issues and was thinking i may take the rover to safari so they can help me determine what is normal vs. what is in need of repair. Which reminds me.... I need to post a question on road speeds.

    Rick Behning
    Staff Engineer, E.I.T.
    City Of Greeley
    970.336.4145