[lro] OVLR members...

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 17:29:50 EST

    I was told that in the last few newsletters, perhaps a few months ago,
    someone was offering up some custom made 88" leaf springs for sale in the
    Ottawa region. I have looked through my pile of papers and can't find my
    stack of newsletters. Can anyone give me the person's phone number if you
    have the newsletter handy? I remember seeing it in the for sale section... I
    really need to get a hold of them...

    thanks

    J-L