Re: [lro] OT: How not to do it.

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 14:13:39 EST

    pat writes:>>>All I'll say is I thought I could get married without having
    my folks make a
    > big deal about it...<<<

    Yeah right! Me 'n the beloved Marjorie picked a day and invited the kids and
    grandkids (!) 'cos we thought they might enjoy the event.
    We got there, almost everybody in the world we knew was there, back to our
    place for a party... people kept coming... three days later we surfaced.
    We still don't know how it all happened but, Pat, relax and enjoy it. It
    sort of got to be fun after a while...

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank