[lro] OT: How not to do it.

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 05:39:47 EST

    All I'll say is I thought I could get married without having my folks make a
    big deal about it...

    SWMBO was right. Again. Did I listen to her? No.

    I guess I should go back outside and do a few oil changes. Something I know
    I can get right and have some practice at.

    Being a guy, and a semi-anorak-ish LRO at that, I have no idea about the
    protocol required for announcing these types of events. I figured "tomorrow"
    was a good answer to their "when" question. Guess not. Duh.

    Dogs around the world now get to see me assume the "tail-between-the-legs"
    stance that they know so well.

    ;-)

    Oh well, sorry to go off on a red herring, but I thought I'd share my goof
    with y'all. Have a good laugh! I am. Hahahaha.

    --pat.