Re: [lro] Re: [rro] defender body on RR chassis...

From: Scott Wickham (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 21:50:00 EST

Have we reached new lows. Is the prowess of an off
road vehicle measured in how tall the truck is

    I didn't say it would be kick-ass BECAUSE it'll be tall now did I. This
truck will have much less mass above the frame compared to the original RR.
And a nice wide track to be stable. I'm giving up on roof racks so there is
less weight up there, and I'll probably run a soft top in the summer (yes
with a roll cage) and a light truck cab in the winter.

taller usually does
not equate with offroad capability or actual use
offroad, but just the opposite.

    Yes I know that. Anyone who knows me knows I am a safe, responsible
driver. It's how I make my living. And I'm not building a boulevard
cruiser.

Scott
'all go, no show and chrome don't get you home'