Re: [lro] Re: [rro] defender body on RR chassis...

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 14:22:31 EST

    Have we reached new lows. Is the prowess of an off
    road vehicle measured in how tall the truck is or how
    well it does on a variety of trails yet doesn't tip
    over on a 3 degree side slope. Taller is not
    necessarily better. Around here, taller usually does
    not equate with offroad capability or actual use
    offroad, but just the opposite.

    Time for a reality check.

    Aloha
    Peter O.