[lro] T-Piece swap.

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 03:30:13 EST

    The T-Piece is the part of a 109 that goes from the bottom of the bulkhead,
    rearwards to the middle door hinge part and then under the middle doors to
    the start of the rear tub, right?

    How would one go about changing that?

    Does it involve a complete tear-down?

    I may be able to get a 109 that has a damaged t-piece on one side and
    knowing how to change it is part of the equation of whether I try to get the
    109.

    I've never had to contemplate changing one and have no idea how.

    --pat.