Re: [lro] Re: CHAT - Coleman stove - Pointless post really - in fact, just delete it now

From: Phil Norris (pr.norris@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 04:48:42 EST

    Can you nip into a Costa or whatever chain and buy the coffee?
    There's a good coffee place in the Trafford Centre too, in
    thecraft-village-stall end. Also the big posh store in the middle opposite
    the foodcourt has a good deli section might be able to help....
    Got a small packet of Seattles Best Coffee (supposedly!) here I'll send you,
    consider it a swap for the toolbox!
    rgds
    Phil