[lro] Wheeling a 109

From: Ron Ward (redsrover@knology.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 20:35:21 EST

    Hey all,

    Anyone wheel their 109 and take digital pix? I know Bill Rice has and look
    forward to his comments. I have just gotten my 109 3-door ex-military and
    want to know what real limitations I am going to experience over a 100" Disco
    or RR. I know the rear is much longer, but does the height of the 2" military
    shackle extensions amount to anything?

    Planning to tow her up to the mountains in a couple of weekends. Flat tow,
    that is, without front and rear prop shafts connected. By the way, anything I
    should be wary of when flat towing like this?

    Ron Ward