Re: [lro] Rhino-lining a SIII CSW

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 18:45:35 EST

    >>>But if you do it, your rover will no longer be a rover. You will have
    tainted it with a product that did not exist when it rolled off the assembly
    line. If you can sleep at night having done that, I say do it.<<<

    Simon,

    That's why I'm thinking of having it done to the CSW, not the SIIA 109
    pickup which just underwent a 2.5 year restoration. It would be a crime to
    Rhinoline the bed of it. Funny how I purchased a pickup that I don't want to
    actually haul stuff in and get scratched up. I've become one of those people
    I used to make fun of! Truck is too pretty to use for its original intent.
    Of course, at this point it is more of a collector's item than a workhorse.

    Todd