[lro] Rhino-lining a SIII CSW

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 18:06:23 EST

    Anyone out there Rhino-lined their Landy? I was thinking of having my 72
    SIII 109" CSW's floors done from stem to stern. Easy to clean up and might
    cut down on some noise, right? We had one of our fire dept. brush trucks
    Rhino lined a couple of years ago and it's held up very well, even with the
    abuse it gets subjected to.

    Thoughts, opinions, laughter, words of knowledge?

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colo.
    1969 SIIA 109" Pickup "Annie"
    1972 SIII 109" CSW "Effie"